Friday, April 10, 2009

First Glimpse....


This is our first glimpse of our baby girl. I remember clearly my reaction when I opened this photo, the day we received our referral. I looked at her and said out loud (to myself!), "you've got to be kidding me." I just couldn't believe how beautiful she was. I stared at this photo for quite a long time, examining every inch of her. Big black eyes, beautiful skin, her serious expression....she's just perfection! What an amazing gift. James was at work and so later that morning my friend Sue came by to check on me, and her reaction was priceless. She saw Georgea's photo from a distance as she was walking toward my computer. Sue literally stopped in her tracks, put her hand over her mouth & said "oh my gosh!" Her reaction was much the same as mine...she was speechless, almost laughing for a moment. She too was in awe of this little beauty. All of our friends and family have shown such amazing support and enthusiasm. A lot of people are waiting to love this little girl!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I'll never forget that morning! I coudn't get to the photo fast enough. ; )

She is a beauty!

Sue : )