Friday, April 10, 2009

Care Package....


James & I knew we wanted to send a care package to our precious little girl, and I thought it would be fun to do the shopping & sending myself. So, I headed out to find the perfect baby blanket, plush toy, etc. Then, while visiting an adoption Yahoo group, I saw a post where someone shared that they had received updated photos of their baby after they ordered a care package online from "Red Thread China." What?!! I was very curious, as I was dying to get some current photos. So, I went online and ordered a care package (pictured above) from "Red Thread". The site is awesome as you can totally cusomize your own package. Georgea's package has a soft photo album (I just emailed them 7 photos to include and they print, and insert), a plush toy, candy for the children at the orphanage, tea for Georgea's foster parents, a letter to the orphanage (that Red Thread translated for me), and a disposable camera that we hope to receive filled w photos when we go to pick Georgea up! Ann will send you a photo of the package she put together prior to sending it, which I think is awesome! When I placed my order I also, inquired with Ann from "Red Thread" about the possibility of her aquiring some new photos from Georgea's orphanage for me. I was hopeful but kept my expecations in check as I knew there was no guarantee.

No comments: