Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun with Haba, 1-28-11

We love having my Dad here in Arizona as a winter resident. It's really a blessing to have family close by for at least a few months, when we have so many miles between us the remainder of the year. Georgea's "Haba" is her constant playmate. They chase, run, giggle, climb, build, laugh and cut up so much she screams when he's around. Seeing them together fills my heart and takes me back to my own childhood. So thankful for these moments.

"Tickles!!"

The chase is on!

Georgea still sporting her soft hand cast here. She functioned incredibly well while wearing it.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Can she be any cuter? Georgea definetly loves her Haba!!
Grandparents are so important, aren't they......... Dx

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of Georgea and Dad!! So glad he is there to watch her grow! And that she is able to be here with us a couple of weeks during the year. I am needing a Georgea fix!! Thanks for posting recent pics!