Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And we're off!!!

Tomorrow is the big day. We depart for China early tomorrow morning. Bags are packed, weighed (ugh), paperwork is organized & I have butterflies in my stomach. It still seems surreal to me. I guess when we land in China I'll be able to stop pinching myself.

Blogger is still down in China, so I'll be emailing text & photos to my friend Sue & she'll post for me. I've got my fingers crossed that our scheme to beat the system works as we've planned. If not, I'll have lots of updating to do when we return.

Life as James & I have known it for 19 years is getting ready to change. I've loved this sweet life of "just the two of us" so very much. I do know that the next chapter will bring new joys and new challenges and I welcome it all.

Joyfully.....Georgea's Mommy!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

We're waiting anxiously for your first entry from China. We've been watching the clock...you are hopefully sleeping about now and resting for a full day on Sunday. What did you think of the Great Wall? Sunday is the Forbidden City and then off to Georgea's province. I wonder if Georgea will arrive at your hotel Sunday evening??? How exciting!!!!!!!!

Love to you both,
Steve, Cathy, Olivia and Peyton