Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Camper

Georgea had her first camping experience earlier this month. Mama, Dada and baby girl headed out to Tucson with my Dad for a weekend of "roughing it." Lucky for us, my Dad's trailer is pretty well equipped including a microwave, flat screen TV, surround sound and all the other necessities. So, we didn't have it very rough after all. It was a lazy weekend of taking it easy and a little exploring. We visited the "Sonora Desert Museum" which is where we saw all the creatures pictured, as well as some amazing scenery. We survived the close quarters, even with a fussy first night for Georgea, and are hoping to do it again some time soon!
Georgea is very interested in and loves playing with stones, which is a beautiful thing living here in the desert.




Mountain Lions!




"Rattle-rattle" Mr. Diamondback



Bobcats. We also see these in our backyard sometimes.



Cracker Barrel for breakfast was a big hit for our pancake and bacon loving girl.


Georgea went up and down the trailer steps a hundred times. She found them very amusing.


Lounging in the bed with her best friends (who go everywhere with us).


When I see photos that show the change in Georgea's hands or feet, I'm still amazed that her surgery is behind us. Amazed and thankful.


Pretty happy!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Amy, loved hearing about your trip...that's my kind of camping!! Georgea is getting so big and if possible, cuter every day. Between Sue (Alexas World) and you, we are "sold" on coming to AZ for Mark's 40th in Feb 2013...M for the golfing at Scottsdale and me for the climate! Will definetly look you two up. You will have a new addition by then,,,,WOW! Still struggling with my new blog :-(...Will let you know when its done. There are not enough hours in the day at present with my 1 yr old!!! Dx

Sue said...

I love these photos. My favorite is the Cracker Barrel one. Looks like you guys had a fun time. : )

Georgea's smile is the best!!