Friday, March 4, 2011

DTC!!!!

Our Dossier was sent To China on March 2! That was really fast! It took us so long to get our paperwork completed and submitted this go-around, but the last few steps (USCIS fingerprinting, approval and then DTC) have happened so quickly. We are going through the special needs process again this time and I just have a feeling in my gut that we will match quickly. I kind of just cringed that I typed those words....like maybe I would "jinx" us by putting that thought process in writing. But I'm not superstitious, and it's a feeling I've had for a while now. Maybe I'm right and maybe I'm wrong. We're feeling ready, but we also know that timing is everything....and it's not our timing. I am so looking forward to meeting the baby girl that we are preparing our hearts and home for. I believe she is here, on this earth....waiting....somewhere in China.....she is ours and we are hers. Prayers for protection, peace, safety, nourishment, warmth, shelter, good health, good care, love, attention, human touch. We love you already sweet baby girl.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh crikey! I think it is going to happen soon too Amy! Sounds like you're ready though...How exciting for you all.... Dx

Sue said...

I'm ready too! I've already been spotting little bitty clothes on Zulily...can't wait! I already love her too. : )
Congrats and much love my friend.

Sue