Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pretty in Pink

We attended my childhood best friend's wedding on Memorial Day evening. It was a beautiful day, a lovely ceremony and Georgea was as sweet as could be. She really enjoyed the reception, snacking, giggling, playing with her Haba, Aunt & Uncle....and dancing with Dada.



"How do you like my new handbag Uncle Bob??"

OK, so there was one tantrum, early in the ceremony that led to a "walk" with Dada and some really discombobled hair. :-)

The happy couple, Carla and Mitch!! I love Carla so much. We've been through a lot together, especially in our early years & she really showed up for me when my Mom was sick. Seeing my special friend so happy is good for my soul.

Ready for her filet! They brought Georgea a special dinner of grilled cheese and fries, but she preferred my steak. Georgea's palette never ceases to amaze me. I'm not a meat eater, so I was happy to enjoy my crabcake & share the beautiful filet with the princess.

Georgea was very giggly during the reception. She loves music and food, so what could be better?!


Daddy's girl.

With the beautiful bride and my beautiful sister. Friends for 30 years.

Aunt Becky and her girl. True love.

2 comments:

Aus said...

Those were some GREAT updates! Good of you to dress G in formal attire for the wedding as well!! She just is such a treat to see in pictures like these - and reaching out to hold a hand like that - wow....she's come such a long long way!

hugs - great joy -

aus and co.

Sue said...

Loving all these new photos!!! She is just too cute. Looks like you guys had a great trip. : )

Sue