Saturday, February 20, 2010

HORSE SHOW

Georgea & I headed to the Arabian Horse show today with our friends Jillian & Rowan. It was an unusually cool & rainy day, but the horses and exhibits were all tented which worked out perfectly for four girls ready to shop, snack & observe!

Rowan & Jillian checking out one of the shopping exhibits. This shop had 2 little Yorkshire Terriers dressed in tutus which was pretty amusing. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any photos of the horses (had my hands full with three beautiful girls), but take my word, those Arabians were lovely. Lots of fun on a rainy Saturday!

1 comment:

Aus said...

You've been saving up posts! G looks great - and because you are too close to see it - I see marked improvement in her pictures (or you are sandbagging and dumping all the lousy ones!!) I noticed not only the free standing - but I've never seen her kneeling upright like she was in the park - marked core strength improvement! Changes and new skills every week - sometimes every day!

And as for Scott - who's smitten with whom? Looks more to me like G has him wrapped around her little finger than the other way around!

hugs - happy for you guys -

aus and co.