Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Photos...

Lots of photos have piled up over the past couple of months while we've been consumed with all that was going on with my Mom. Below are some random shots from early September through mid November. Baby girl turned 18 months on November 26 and she's really growing up!

September 5, Happy Birthday Dada!

October, snuggling with Dada. This is one of my favorite shots of Georgea, I love her expression.

Having fun with Grandpa, aka "Haba", as Georgea calls him.

Say CHEEEEESE!!

Halloween! We were traveling from MD back to AZ on this day, so this is as close to a costume as our little sweetie got. At 17 months she was none the wiser! :-)






With my ever faithful friend Heidi. She transported James, Georgea & Me to the airport. This picture was taken at the Hospice where my Mom was being cared for. One last goodbye and hug from my Mom before we headed out. This was the last day that my Mom was able to talk to me. I feel so blessed that I got to be by my Mom's side the last several days that she was talking and interacting.

My Sissy! Georgea loves her Aunt Becky & saying goodbye is always hard.

November 15. James & his brother Randy doting on Georgea at my parents house. She got a kick out of Randy and it was so great to have him with us.




LOVE this picture of the three of them!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Love all the new pics! The one of Georgea on the piano is really cute and the one with your dad is adorable. : )

Sue

Aus said...

What a great update - I too love that picture on Dad's shoulder....man....see that's like fatherhood and everything!

And how she has bloomed into such as spirit....good work there Mom and Dad - good work!

hugs - aus and co.