Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tomorrow is the BIG day!!

We head to China tomorrow! I don't even have time for more of a post. We are crazy wrapping up all the last minute details & head to the airport at 4:15 am. We're taking Georgea with us. That is both exciting and exhausting. I feel so consumed with concern for her care. I need for her to be alright. Healthy, happy, ok with all of the travel and upcoming change. And, so far she's been just amazing.

I so hope to be able to post from China......but we shall see.


5 comments:

Debbie said...

You're on your way to China??? Oh crikey that has come round so fast! Safe travels, cant wait to follow along. Dx

Aus said...

Blessings on your journey - you'll be in the air shortly!

We too took our adopted kids on each sucessive adoption trip - well worth the effort!

Trouble posting - e-mail me directly and I'll try to help you out (aussie @fuse. net w/o spaces!)

Fair winds and following seas on your travels!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Congratulations, enjoy and be safe! Just discovered your blog. I am in home study phase, so I will eagerly watch your travel experience. We have one three year old that I waited 38 years for and are adopting our second from China. Best wishes to you and thank you for sharing your experience!

Anonymous said...

Blessings and more blessings for a safe fun travel home...you guys are so amazing!

Love Debb