Saturday, May 28, 2011

Easter 4-24-11

Big Easter baskets were an annual tradition during my growing up years. My Mom was the master of the big, full (of all sorts of amazing treats), beautiful Easter basket. Here's my attempt to honor that tradition, although I don't think I'll ever truly duplicate my Mom's awesome and beautiful creative talents.



Posing at home after church and ready to dig into her basket of goodies!

Sweet Easter dress, compliments of Grandma & Papa!




Raisins....because we're still able to dodge candy around here, for now.


Georgea has an affinity for stones & rocks. Not sure why, maybe because we live in the desert? In any case, I found these really cool stones at the bookstore & she loved them!


Stickers are always a big hit!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Georgea is just beautiful in her Easter dress, love her wee shoes!

Sue said...

Don't you love Easter?! So sweet. Your basket for her looks amazing! She looks so sweet in her Easter dress.