Sunday, January 30, 2011

December 2010

It's been almost 3 months (again) since I've set aside the time to blog. We've been in such a busy season of our life this past several months that I can't seem to make it a priority. It is important though. This is where I pour out my heart and keep track of all things Georgea. She is my heart and soul and I want to make sure we have all of our amazing life experiences recorded so that we can look back on them. So I'm back. December will be mostly photos, but they tell a sweet, sweet story....

Merry Christmas! Georgea with my beloved sister, aka: "Aunt Becky" celebrating Christmas day in Maryland. This has been our family tradition for many years. Georgea, only potty trained for about 10 days, made the trek cross country (via airplane) accident free. She is amazing!


Stinkin' cute!!!!!



At my Dad's house, opening gifts. This was my first Christmas in Maryland without my Mom. I missed her and found my heart longing.

With Becky. Sisters are the BEST!

Georgea and her "Haba" doing what they do...cutting up!

Celebrating Christmas with Barbara, Georgea's AuPair, at home the night before heading to MD. Barbara went with us, but the grown ups didn't lug our gifts on the plane.



Jia Ting Cookie Exchange! Our Families with Children from China group celebrates with an annual cookie exchange and we hosted this year. We loved having all these kiddos at our home.

With Sascha and Georgea. Both Guangxi girls!

Our dearest Arizona friends, Sue and Alexa.


Stacy & I praising Mia for her artistic talents!

With Julie and Christine with whom I serve on the FCC Board of Directors.

Stacy, Julie, Christine and Megan. The long-time Directors of FCC who have kept our organization alive. I'm very thankful for these ladies.

My baby.

Georgea wasn't sure what to think of all of these people who invaded her home, but she eventually warmed up.


Some bedtime giggles and sweetness. I was putting Georgea down and James came in to capture some of our fun and games on film. I'm so glad he did because these are some of my absolute favorites. This IS my girl. Her personality truly captured- happiness, joy, giggles, fun...LOVE!







1 comment:

Sue said...

LOve ,love all these, especially the ones with the pink hat. Your girl is so silly, I love her sense of humor.

The Christmas photos are great too. I know you missed your mom. She was watching from above I'm sure, smiling at you and your sweet girl.

Sue