Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Florida Sunshine

In the midst of a crazy week including me heading back to work and my Mom going into the hospital....I received the gift of some Florida SUNSHINE!! My three nieces, Caitlynn, Allison & Meghann are here! My brother-in-law, sister-in-law and our nieces are visiting us and touring Arizona this week. What a huge blessing! Diving back into work & having the girls here have both been amazing and much needed distractions from the worry of what is going on with my Mom right now.

Georgea loved her cousins immediately. They make her smile and giggle as the photos show quite clearly. What a gift to have this time with them!

Caitlynn, Meghann, Alli and John surrounding baby girl, who's being held by Daddy.

Georgea takes a close look at her cousin Cait

Let the giggles begin!

More giggles! Georgea's Uncle John was cracking her up.

Four beauties

3 comments:

Aus said...

At the risk of being droll - of course she loved her cousins - they're family!!

hugs - aus and co.

Unknown said...

Yes they are 4 beauties....
..I see some dance lessons in Georgea's future!

Casey said...

Looks like a wonderful time!!