Friday, March 26, 2010

GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD

My girl is not a morning person. If Georgea had her way, she'd sleep til 9:00 every day and then laze around the house in her jammies with her sippy cup of milk until 10, or later. She truly cracks me up in this regard. I had some fun this past weekend capturing her lazy wake up process and she graced the camera and me with some rare morning smiles and giggles.



Waking up oh so slowly.

First grin of the day, and some really cute bed-head hair which I just love!

Now that's my girl!



Giggle-giggle, hug-hug! Georgea loves to snuggle her dolls and stuffed animals, and I think her loving nature is awfully sweet and very infectious.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Love the hair! She is too darn cute. Hope my early riser doesn't teach her any early rising tricks in a few weeks! ; )

Sue : )

jen said...

Oh, if only the twins were late risers. That is just my speed. I love the hair too. What a cutie pie! You have to let me know the next time you're in Cincy!

Aus said...

She is just so.stinkin.cute!! Love that morning look - that's Braelyn too - but 'unfortunately' both Brianna and Chase hit the ground running and never look back....and folks wonder how I can drink a pot of coffee all myself....;)

hugs - aus and co.

Dalhiasky said...

She's so sweet! It's amazing how she changes with each post! I love her pictures with Grandpa! They are adorable together! I need to do a better job with my blogging!! Your blog is awesome!

Timeless said...

Georgea is stunning, the camera loves her! I can feel the amazing love that she receives from her parents, family and friends...she is so incredibly blessed. My prayer is that every child could have this kind of love. Thank you for sharing I cant wait to see more, beautiful blog!